Tour Panarea & Stromboli Aeolian Islands Daily Cruise
Departure from Messina at 10.30.
The boarding is scheduled at 11.30 at the port of Milazzo. Passengers will be welcomed by the staff on board.
Departure for Panarea at 12.00.
While leaving the port of Milazzo, we will follow the wonderful Mamertino Cape with a view from the sea of the Aragon Castle, continuing to the port of Panarea. A first boat tour will let you have a wonderful view on the beautiful Cala Junco Bay, Caletta dei Zimmari and Drauto Bay. Arrived at the port of Panarea there will be the first stop to visit the smallest of the seven islands, to go for a swim or to have lunch in one of the typical aeolian restaurants (optional). You will enjoy a walk through the typical white houses and the fashion aeolian boutiques for those who love shopping. There is also the possibility to visit the pre-historic village of Capo Milazzese with the local taxis (not included in the price). You can reach the village with a 45-minutes walk.
At 16.00: tour of Panarea and Stromboli.
After the departure from Panarea we will sail around the little rocky archipelago which stands by Panarea: Dattilo, Panarello, Lisca Bianca, Bottaro and Basiluzzo (Spinnazzola) where there is the internal part of an ancient crater, the “Coal Cave”. Transfer to Stromboli with a see view on the suggestive Ginostra village and, at the port of Saint Vincent, a second stop will let you enjoy a swim to the black sand beach or a visit to the Strombolian shops up to the point of view in the terrace of Saint Vincent Church.
At 19.30: Sciara del fuoco of Stromboli and return to Milazzo
Before the sunset, only on request, there will be a tasting of the typical aeolian maccheronata with water, bread and wine. During the transfer to the Sciara we will visit the majestic Strombolicchio, with its stair leading to the lighthouse and its rock shaped like a seahorse. Continuing with the tour, by the Sciara del Fuoco we will have a stop to admire the impressive show of the strombolian volcanic eruption. On the way back, you will enjoy the music and the karaoke on the blue deck on board.
At 23.00 return to Messina.
Terms of purchase
Booking with payment by bank transfer or online.
The following supplements are required for private tours only:
1 participant: 100% of the fee
2 participants: € 25.00 per person
3 participants: € 15.00 per person
Discover Messina Travel reserves the right to cancel the tour, not later than seven days before the chosen date, only in case of failure to achieve a number of 4 participants. In that case we will refund the complete amount within 24 hours from the notification of cancellation communicated by e- mail.
In case of annulment of the excursion by the customer not later than 24 hours previous to the chosen date for the tour the entire amount will be refunded.
If the tour will be annulled 24 hours before the date of the excursion to the customer it will be deducted 30% of the amount.
What to bring:
Identity card, camera and video camera. Cash and credit card, sunglasses and sunscreen.
What to wear:
Swimsuit, light shoes, comfortable and thin clothing, a hat. Change of clothes (optional).
What to buy:
To live in the best way possible your experience in Sicily purchase the DISCOVER MESSINA SICILY kit. Beside the gadgets you will have also our backpack for your tour and also a hat that will protect you from the sun.
Book now and you will receive it at the moment of your tour departure.
Included in the price
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats available if requested at time of booking.
- Infant meals not included
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
- May be operated by a multilingual guide.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of passengers is not reached (4 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Cellular number required.
- The ship are equipped with a solarium and a wide, comfortable and luminous salon furnished with every comfort and furnished with sobriety and marine taste, Combining comfort and relaxation without ever neglecting comfort and safety. On board, in addition to the highly qualified staff and the main services to ensure every comfort during the sailing, you will find a familiar welcome that, combined with the thirty years of experience, will allow you to enjoy the best of your holiday.
• Snack Bar
• Audio Broadcasting for Guide Service
• Sun Bridge
• Music on board
• Assistance of the staff on board