Tour Vulcano & Lipari Aeolian Islands Daily Cruise
Start an experience with a daily cruise to the Aeolian Islands: visit Lipari, the biggest of the seven islands, and Vulcano, the island with the sulphur mud.
Departure at 7:15 from Messina by van or by bus.
We will move towards the port of Milazzo where the boarding is scheduled at 8:30.
At 9:00 we will leave to Lipari.
While leaving the port of Milazzo, we will follow the wonderful Mamertino Cape with a view from the sea of the Aragon Castle, continuing to the port of Lipari. Here there will be the first stop to visit the archeologic beauties of the islands: the Museum, the Monastery, San Bartolomeo Cathedral or the stunning Belvedere Quattrocchi. If you prefer, you can also choose to go to shopping and tasting the local gastronomic products of the island.
At 13.30: Departure for Vulcano
Departure for Vulcano, where a first tour from the sea will give you the possibility to admire the impressive mythological area, with the charming view of the cliffs, the rock of Pope John Paul, the Angels’ cave and the Mummy’s Rock. When arrived to the port of Vulcano for the second stop, the passengers will enjoy bathing in the termal area of the sulphur sludge or in the famous Black Sand Beach. You can also have a lunch in one of the local restaurants (optional).
At 16:30: Boat tour of Vulcano and return to Milazzo.
At the end of the stop, a second boat tour will let you sail around Vulcanello where the Monster’s Valley stands and crossing the natural canal that divide Lipari from Vulcano. Passing by the Petrified Mermaid, we will visit the Venere Pool and the characteristic Lion Mountain, continuing with the Long Beach to the impressive Gelso Village and the Ancient Lighthouse of Vulcano. During the navigation on the way back to Milazzo you can enjoy the music and the karaoke.
What to bring with you: Identity Card with photo, camera, cash or credit card. Towel, sunglasses and sunscreen.
What to wear: Swimsuit, light shoes, comfortable and thin clothing, a hat. Change of clothes (optional).
Terms of purchase
Booking with payment by bank trasfer, paypal, credit card or cash on the same day of the tour.
Discover Messina reserves the right to cancel the tour, not later than seven days before the chosen date, only in case of failure to achieve a number of 4 participants. In that case we will refund the complete amount within 48 hours from the notification of cancellation communicated by e- mail.
In case of annulment of the excursion by the customer not later than 48 hours previous to the chosen date for the tour the entire amount will be refunded. If the tour will be annulled 48 hours before the date of the excursion to the customer it will be deducted 30% of the amount.
Share this experience
Included in the price
- Tour available from APRIL to SEPTEMBER
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats available if requested at time of booking.
- Infant meals not included
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
- May be operated by a multilingual guide.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of passengers is not reached (4 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Cellular number required.
- The ship are equipped with a solarium and a wide, comfortable and luminous salon furnished with every comfort and furnished with sobriety and marine taste, Combining comfort and relaxation without ever neglecting comfort and safety. On board, in addition to the highly qualified staff and the main services to ensure every comfort during the sailing, you will find a familiar welcome that, combined with the thirty years of experience, will allow you to enjoy the best of your holiday.
• Snack Bar
• Audio Broadcasting for Guide Service
• Sun Bridge
• Music on board
• Assistance of the staff on board